If you are a minor, you should know that under the age of 13 the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of your personal data. If you are under 13 years old, please do not give us any personal information on www.sorexsensors.com , or register on our website.
In addition, certain data on minors is specially protected by the Regulation, particularly those based on profiling treatments. Under no circumstances will minors under 18 years of age be asked for information on the personal, economic or intimate activity of the minor’s family.
Treatment of personal data in palaciodegaudi.es
According to the provisions of the current legislation, the data that we collect in palaciodegaudi.es will be:
- limited to what is necessary
with the sole purpose of responding to contact forms and comments on this blog.
The user who communicates his personal information to www.sorexsensors.com must also know that said information will only be transferred to the company that provides hosting to www.sorexsensors.com to the web designer, to WordPress.Org as web support and to Google Analytics.
You should also know that you can exercise at any time your rights recognized in the Regulation: access, rectification, deletion, forgetfulness, opposition, limitation of the treatment, portability of the data and not to be subject to automated individual decisions, including the elaboration of profiles. To do this, you can go to the address email@example.com
- Transparency in the development of the activity : At www.sorexsensors.com , every effort will be made to be transparent, particularly in relation to the management of personal data.
- Proactive liability principle : Personal data will always be treated with the utmost care and the security measures applied and the legitimacy of the treatment of said data will be periodically reviewed.
- Principle of minimization of data : The personal data collected at www.sorexsensors.com will always be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary to carry out the legitimate purposes for which the interested party gives his consent: subscription to content, the form of contact and comments.
- Rejection of invasive strategies for the user : At www.sorexsensors.com we distance ourselves deeply from spam and invasive advertising strategies, which makes www.sorexsensors.com an advertising-free space.
Legal basis supporting the treatment
The processing of personal data is carried out at www.sorexsensors.com in accordance with:
- Regulation (EU) 679/2016 or General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD)
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce .
In addition, the processing of personal data on www.sorexsensors.com is justified given that the interested party has given his consent through a clear affirmative action to www.sorexsensors.com or implicitly when browsing this blog.
Responsible for the processing of personal data
The contact information that you will find below responds to the Person Responsible for the Treatment of your personal data, that is, to the entity behind www.sorexsensors.com.
|BASIC INFORMATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE|
|Business||Sorex Sensors Limited|
|VAT||GB299 6930 28|
|Location||Botanic House – 100, Hills Road – Cambridge CB2 1PH|
Anyone has the right to be adequately informed about data protection, and to obtain confirmation on whether or not their personal data is processed at www.sorexsensors.com .
Interested persons may exercise their right of access to the information held by www.sorexsensors.com , including obtaining a copy of the data, as well as their right to rectify said data or delete it when it is not necessary for the purposes that were collected, among other reasons.
Likewise, in certain circumstances they may request the limitation of the processing of their personal data, which will imply their exclusive conservation for the exercise or defense of claims. Likewise, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their personal data. At www.sorexsensors.com these data will no longer be processed except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of claims.
Likewise, the interested party may exercise the right to the portability of their automated personal data held by www.sorexsensors.com, which will be transferred in a format accessible to another Data Controller of the interested party’s choice.
Possibility of claim
If they so wish and consider their rights violated, the interested party will always have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is the supervisory authority on the matter.
Purposes of the treatment and data processed
For you to be aware of what type of data is managed at www.sorexsensors.com and why, below you will find a summary of the personal information that is handled in the normal development of the activity of www.sorexsensors.com :
- For the management of contact forms and subscription to the web page, the data of the web users such as name, email and IP address will be processed.
- Likewise, the data to improve digital services including encryption systems and cookies will be treated with the same identifying data: name, email address and IP address.
The data will be kept as long as deletion is not requested by the interested party.
The management of the website of www.sorexsensors.com will be partially processed internally and in part through a contracted service. Therefore, the personal data of web users will be transferred to the following entities:
- Hosting : ARSYS SLU (B85294916), firstname.lastname@example.org – Its personal data protection policy can be found here .
- Web platform: org – the transfer of data responds only to the support services provided by WordPress.org
- Web design and programming: INDIPROWEB SL (B24613655), email@example.com – Its personal data protection policy can be found here .
If the contractual relationship ends and it is necessary to designate another company to provide this service, the explicit consent of the users will be available and the company www.sorexsensors.com will ensure that the General Protection Regulation is complied with in that entity. of data.
At www.sorexsensors.com we guarantee that the strictest confidentiality of your personal data will be maintained, and that it will not be transferred to any entity except those essential to the development of the activity of this blog.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mario De Miguel Ramos
Document updated to August 3 , 2020